Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 11: Something You Hate


I hate stress!!! I just hate it. I hate the feeling of it, I hate the thought of it, but what I hate most is the fact that sometimes I can't even help it. I'm the type of person who is just prone to stress; I think it has to do with the fact that I worry a lot, therefore my worrying about insignificant things leads to my high level of stress. In Islam it's not good to stress, so alhamdulilah I'm trying to keep that in mind and get better at controlling my stress. I like to keep this quote in mind.."Keep Calm, and Carry On"..with Allah Guidance of course :). 




The only thing/person/jin/whatever you wanna call it, i'm allowed to hate for the sake of Allah is Shaitan. 


"Did I not ordain for you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaitân (Satan). Verily, he is a plain enemy to you." [ 36:60]

No comments:

Post a Comment