Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bill Maher To Muslim Rep. Keith Ellison: The Qur'an Is A 'Hate Filled Holy Book'



Mr. Maher, all I have to say is learn your facts before you publicly denounce Islam and come off sounding like an ignorant bigot. AstakhfarAllah, I swear these days it seems as though the world is just out to get Islam. Whenever I see Islam being talked about in a horrible manner I remember this hadith: "Islam began as a stranger and shall return as a stranger, so give glad tidings to the strangers." [Sahih Muslim] May Allah reward Rep. Keith Ellison for standing up and defending Islam because I find that a lot of the time, when these alligations are being made, there is no one there to stand up and speak the truth. InshAllah, if we spend enough time educating the public about what Islam is really about than maybe one day ignorance won't be as widespread.

No comments:

Post a Comment