Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Inspired by Modesty

Sometimes I have the hardest times finding modest clothing at the mall, but lately, it seems as though modesty is almost the style, especially when it comes to pants. Alhamdulilah, we are fortunate enough to have variety in the West when it comes to the types of clothes we can choose to wear, so clothing is hardly an issue. Harem pants, khaki pants, and wide legged high waisted pants are a must and make for a beautiful outfit combination. 

Animal print harem pants 
I have pants really similar to these that I got from Urban Outfitters, and I love them! They're modest and give you instant style
Featured: Tanya, a 29 yr old photographer who recently started embracing the hijab
Love
Boyfriend jeans
On that note...now I need to go shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment