Sunday, March 27, 2011

Muslim Moment #16

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world today and every year hundreds of thousands revert to Islam. There's a good reason for that---Islam is a very logical religion. It states that there is one God and that Mohammad is his last and final messenger. That is a concept that is easily understandable by many, which adds to the reasoning to why so many people have converted to Islam. I remember the first time I saw a shahada take place and I remember the feeling I had. It's such an incredible feeling everyone should experience. Seeing so many people revert to Islam encourages me to become a better Muslim, especially since I was born a Muslim alhamdulilah. The hardships that converts go through is not easy, so I try to take advantage of the fact that I already have such a great support system helping to strengthen my faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment