Friday, April 1, 2011

Unlikely Face Among Muslims

                           

SubhanAllah, I got chills. When he said he didn't know if he was good enough to be a Muslim, I thought about all the perspective Muslims I know that have told me the same thing. They don't want to take their shahada because they fear that they aren't good enough. A lot of people have preconceived notions about Islam. They think that because Islam is perfect, they also need to be immediately. That's not necessarily true. Yes Allah asks us to follow the Quran, but he also knows we are not perfect, therefore that's why he is The Most Merciful and All Forgiving. Do what you can to the best of your ability and Allah will handle the rest for you. I also LOVED the part at the end when he said that the imam told him that he has been a Muslim all this time. That's how I feel about so many people. SubhanAllah, there are some people I know that are Muslim, but have no idea. All they need is someone to mention it to them and get them thinking about Islam. May Allah Guide them to Islam. Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment