Thursday, May 19, 2011

May Allah Make Us Among the Patient

Disappointment is one of my most disliked feelings . I can deal with being let down if I know I didn't do my best, but it really hurts when I feel like I worked so hard for something, and than things don't go as planned. "Verily, with every hardship comes ease." [94:5-6] At moments like these, this speaks to me. It's difficult to be patient when things take a turn for the worst, but that's why so much reward comes along with it, right? Those that are patient are truly among the blessed ones. We've all had situations where we wanted something so badly, and we made duaa for it night and day, and than when we don't get things our way, we're quick to assume that Allah reclined our duaa. If you make duaa to Allah, the answer is never No. It's either Yes or Not Now. Allah loves to hear you mention His name; in all circumstances, whether good or bad, never forget to say Alhamdulilah. He wants you to gain more reward for your patience, so if you ever for a moment think that your duaa is not being answered, remain patient and maintain trust in Allah because He never forgets anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment