Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sunsets & Ice

Salamualaykum! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm just checking in. I started school last week and as usual life is pretty hectic, but alhamdulilah I'm getting into the swing of things. I'm taking a lot of credits this semester, but I feel like I can handle it. i love almost all my classes and find them super interesting so inshAllah I can find the strength to put in the hard work. Any who, last weekend I was walking to go study and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful it was outside. Literally everything, the trees, the leaves, the branches, the flowers, the berries, and anything else in sight was dripping in ice. It snowed a couple days earlier and the snow melted and turned into ice. It simply was gorgeous so I ran and grabbed my camera. I also snapped a couple shots of the most spectacular sunset I've ever seen (i'm not kidding, it was that gorgeous). Now, I'm not much of a photographer, I was just messing around, but I hope you enjoy these photos :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment